Romanian insurance lawyers with extensive experience advising international and Romanian insurers, financial institutions, brokers and businesses on transactions in the Romanian insurance sector and insurance regulatory matters across the EU.
- Acting for Romanian pension company in relation to transfer of clients to another insurance company and consolidation.
- Advising on the incorporation of a Romanian insurance company including all necessary regulatory advice.
- Acting for major insurance company in relation to administrative matters and correspondence with the Romanian insurance commission.
- Acting for prospective investor in acquisition of shares in Romanian insurance company including documentary legal due diligence and review of re-insurance contracts.
- Advising local insurance broker as to requirements of relevant legislation and requirements of the insurance supervisory commission.
- Acting for international aircraft lessor in relation to leasing to a local flag carrier airline including reviewing insurance requirements and policy documentation.
- Acting for major financiers and credit insurance companies in relation to loans made to Governmental institutions.
- Advising potential investors in relation to the incorporation and setting up of both general and life insurance companies in Romania including negotiations with the supervisory commission.
- Acting for international re-insurance company in relation to recovery of debts from previous state insurance companies.
- Acting for international insurance company in respect of regulations and approvals required under Romanian insurance law as well as claims handling and payments in Romania.
- Advising and representing a for former employee of a major insurance company in respect of proceedings against the local regulator.