The state has taken measures to ensure the revival of the business environment following the negative changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, a project involving grants and micro-grants has been created, with non-reimbursable European funds as financing sources for the businesses that were affected during the coronavirus crisis.
The granting of these grants will be made according to the size of the business as will be stated in the following:
▲ SUPPORT GRANTS FOR MICRO-ENTERPRISES
The financing aims at providing working capital for the expenses involved in relaunching the activity.
The budget taken in consideration for these micro-enterprises is 100 million euros, of which 85 million euros are non-reimbursable European funds, and 15 million euros come as co-financing from the state budget and 0% from the beneficiary.
The beneficiaries of this project are:
- SMEs without employees;
- PFAs carrying out health activities, if they have been directly involved in the transport, equipping, assessment, diagnosis and treatment of Covid 19 patients;
- PFAs performing arts and performance activities.
Conditions for granting:
- Turnover of at least EUR 5.000 in the preceding financial year;
- Current activity minimum 1 calendar year from the date of the grant application;
- Did not benefit from legal provisions on technical unemployment,
- They have earned a profit in one of the last two years of their current activity;
- They have no outstanding public-law liabilities at the date of the grant application.
▲ SUPPORT GRANTS FOR SMES
For SMEs, funding also aims at providing working capital for the expenses involved in relaunching the activity.
Working capital grants will be awarded to beneficiaries on the basis of the turnover achieved before the grant application, as follows:
- 500 euros, but not more than 15% of turnover, for SMEs with a turnover between 50.001 and 100.000 euros.
- 000 euros, but not more than 15% of turnover for SMEs with a turnover between 100.001 euros and 200.000 euros.
- EUR 37.500, but not more than 15% of turnover for SMEs with a turnover between EUR 200.001 and EUR 300.000.
Conditions for granting:
- The SMSs must have the activity stopped or interrupted and the firm must have a turnover decrease of at least 30% compared to the previous year in one of the following months – March 2020 compared with March 2019, April 2020, or May 2020, as compared with May 2019;
- To have obtained profits or benefits, as appropriate, in one of the last two financial years;
- Have 15% of the amount of the grant awarded co-participation;
- They should be SMEs after the status of legal enterprise has been verified;
- The SMSs should not have any outstanding liabilities to the budget.