We offer legal advice and representation to national and multinational corporations and public sector institutions from different economic fields, from investment banks and major energy companies to large retail distributors and real estate developers, SMEs or small companies recently founded. We help our clients during all of the company’s business operations, from strategic and budget planning to implementation, development assistance and exit strategy in Romania.
Recent mandates :
• Legal advice given to investors for the foundation of airlines in Romania, drafting documents for the constitution and all documents necessary for the smooth running of the activity.
• Legal assistance and representation for a large metallurgical company in evaluating the share price in the parent company and its subsidiaries, in order to determine the market value of the shares.
• Legal advice for an energy company aiming at the international expansion of the company’s activity; the laws in force in the jurisdictions of interest.
• Legal assistance and representation for a company in the equipment manufacturing industry to attract the liability of the administrator for mismanagement of the company’s business.
• Legal advice provided to a company for the design and drafting of commercial contracts, legal strategy regarding tax and related matters.
• Legal advice given to a local real estate developer in relation to construction contracts and commercial agreements.
• Legal assistance and representation for a major consumer goods distributor regarding its contracts with suppliers and customers.
• Legal advice given to an international credit bureau concerning its operations in Romania.
• Advice and legal assistance for a major furniture supplier and equipment for kitchens and restaurants.