BCHLAW advises clients on various intellectual property issues related to software, databases, copyrights, trademarks and patents, industrial property and domain names. BCHLAW is also involved in mergers and acquisitions on issues related to the analysis of industrial property rights portfolios and the drafting of specific guarantees. Thanks to an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses and business sectors, we offer advice adapted to their economic environment.
• Advising and assisting clients in filing patent applications before the Romanian State Office for the Inventions and Trademarks, the European Patent Office and/or the World Intellectual Property Organization;
• Acting for international pharmaceutical company in relation to protection of property rights;
• Acting for international travel company on contractual and intellectual property matters;
• Acting for a well-known advertising agency on its marketing agreement with a major retailer;
• Acting for an advertising company on its purchase order terms;
• Advising and assisting international media specialist on setting up local Romanian subsidiary and advising on intellectual property matters involved.